- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Long Island University 2011
- Dean's Award for Academic Excellence and induction into the Alpha Eta Honor Society while at Long Island University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin 2007
Awards & Certifications
- APTA board certification in Women’s Health
- Advanced Certification and training in visceral mobilization for pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic floor assessment and treatment and management of pre and postpartum issues
- ACE certified personal trainer
Organizations & Professional Involvement
- National Association for Continence
- Clinical instructor in pelvic floor assessment and treatment for physical therapy students
- Whitney enjoys working with new and expecting moms in the community by teaching a postnatal rejuvenation program at local midwife organizations
Dr. Whitney Sippl is an advanced board-certified specialist, receiving her certification in 2013 after treating in the field for five years.
Whitney has a passion for helping women before, during and after pregnancy. Her expertise in the pelvic floor as it relates to pregnancy has helped hundreds of women maintain their health and vitality through their childbearing years. She teaches courses throughout Southern California on Postnatal Rejuvenation, enabling women to keep their bodies healthy and strong after their baby arrives.
Dr. Sippl graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. She then earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy, with the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, at Long Island University in 2011.
Now a mother of two, Whitney is now bringing her practical insight and wisdom to her patients. In her spare time, she loves spending time with her family, hiking and enjoying the outdoors.