- Hartmann, Dee, and Julie Sarton. "Chronic Pelvic Floor Dysfunction." Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology (2014).
- Assessment of the Pelvic Floor Muscles in Women with Sexual Pain. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 3526-3529, November 2010.
- Physical Therapy for Pelvic Pain: Understanding the Musculoskeletal Connection. The Female Patient VOL 32 September 2007, 57
Featured on The Discovery Health Channel: Julie Sarton talks about therapy techniques used for pain management of Vaginismus.
- Physical Therapy Section on Women’s Health www.apta.org
- International Pelvic Pain Society www.pelvicpain.org
- American Urgogynecologic Society Patient Resources www.augs.org
- International Organization of Physical Therapists in Women's Health, www.ioptwh.org
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health, www.isswsh.org
- Interstitial Cystitis Association, www.ichelp.org
- National Vulvodynia Association, www.nva.org
- Pudendal Neuralgia Information, www.pudendalhelp.com
- Helpful Incontinence Information - Elderly Care
FOR PHYSICIANS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS
Julie is available for onsite consultation, lectures and education or phone consultation. Please call for pricing.
Lecture examples include:
Biomechanical Influence on Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Physical Assessment of the Pelvic Floor
Physical Therapy and Pelvic Pain
Physical Therapy and Urinary Incontinence
Physical Therapy and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Physical Therapy and Sexual Pain
Our Notice of Privacy Practices can be found here.